- Skin Rejuvenation/Tightening
- Skin Resurfacing/Texture
- Medical Facials
- Sun Damage & Discoloration
- Acne Treatment
- Acne Scarring
- PRP for Hair Restoration
- Fat Loss & Muscle Building
- Pelvic Floor Strengthening
- Sexual Wellness
- IV Therapy — IV Treatment
- BohoBoost Medical Weight Loss Program
- Resurfacing & Tightening
- Rewards Program
Opus Plasma in Effingham
One of a Kind Skin Resurfacing
Are you ready to treat fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, acne scars, or other forms of texture? Skin resurfacing as a professional treatment is the solution.
Though it may sound like a harsh term, but skin resurfacing is simply the intentional improvement of textural concerns. One of the most common forms of resurfacing is with lasers, and not all lasers can treat all skin tones. Cue the Opus® Plasma by Alma—an advanced for of skin resurfacing using the power of radiofrequency. At Boho Chic Clinique, we offer the Opus Plasma in Effingham as a versatile treatment option for our clients.
What it Treats
Uneven Skin Tone
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Other Types of Scars
Female or Male
18 & Older
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Begin using recommended Boho Chic Clinique Skincare products 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Discontinue using all Retinol products 1 week prior to treatment.
- Consume adequate water intake prior to treatment.
Recovery & Downtime
- Expect mild to moderate redness for 1 week following the treatment.
- Expect mild to moderate inflammation, irritation, & swelling for 1 week following the treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for 2 weeks post-treatment.
- Avoid strenuous exercise, hot yoga, & excessive sweating for the first 48 hours following the treatment.
Why try the Opus Plasma in Effingham?
Treats All Skin Types
Unlike most laser treatments that are limited to fair skin, Opus Plasma works for all skin types.
Another distinction between Opus Plasma and laser is that it requires far less downtime than traditional laser treatments.
The Opus Plasma has customized settings, allowing us to choose to simply "glow up" skin or perform aggressive resurfacing. We can also give extra attention to specific areas, such as the neck, around the mouth, and near the eyes.
The Opus Plasma Process.
What to Expect?
Before your treatment with Opus Plasma, you'll visit us for a consultation at Boho Chic Clinique. We'll learn about your skin goals and current concerns. After determining that this is the best treatment match for your needs, we'll book your treatment sessions.
Opus Plasma Treatment.
For the treatment itself, we'll apply a topical numbing gel on clean skin to make the process quick, effective, and painless. Your provider will use the handpiece over your treatment area(s) and ensure you're comfortable throughout the entire process.
After your treatment, we'll go over any aftercare instructions. Some patients enhance their results further by combining Opus Plasma with our NeoSkin laser.
In the time leading up to your Opus Plasma treatment with Boho Chic Clinique, we suggest:
- Avoid dermal filler injections for 1-2 months before and after your procedure.
- Avoid waxing, facials, hair removal (threading, electrolysis, etc.), extensive sun exposure, or any other laser treatments to the treatment area at least a week prior to your procedure.
- Stop using topical skin treatments (except for a gentle cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen) three days before the treatment.
- Discuss aspirin or other blood thinning medication you are taking during your consultation with your specialist.
After your treatment, you do not need to schedule any downtime for recovery.
Important post-treatment care instructions:
- Do not use any cleansing devices or brushes (i.e. Clarisonic) or exfoliating scrubs or other topical products for at least 10 days following your treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for 2 weeks post-treatment & wear sunscreen.
- Do not bump, pick, scratch, or itch your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions.
When will I see results?
Am I a candidate?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.