- Skin Rejuvenation/Tightening
- Skin Resurfacing/Texture
- Medical Facials
- Sun Damage & Discoloration
- Acne Treatment
- Acne Scarring
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hair Restoration
- Fat Loss & Muscle Building
- Pelvic Floor Strengthening
- Sexual Wellness
- IV Therapy — IV Treatment
- BohoBoost Medical Weight Loss Program
- Resurfacing & Tightening
- Pregnancy-Safe Treatments
- Before & Afters
Facial Fillers in Effingham
An Advanced Line of Facial Fillers
Facial fillers can rejuvenate your skin by restoring lost volume from normal aging, or even enhance certain features. At Boho Chic, we are an exclusive provider of the new RHA fillers in Effingham. This range of designer fillers work to be uniquely resilient, adapting to your facial movement.
The result is a dynamic results that softs wrinkles and folds, helping our patients enhance their natural beauty to unleash their pure, natural glow.
What it Treats
Lower Face Rejuvenation
Smile Lines in Lower Face
Jaw Line Structure
Varies depending on treatment area(s); typically 60 minutes.
Female and Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
With facial fillers, there is little to no recovery time. You may have some temporary redness at the injection site(s), but you are free to go back to your daily routine after your appointment.
Why try Facial Fillers in Effingham?
Our collection of designer fillers were created with the most natural looking results in mind.
Your face and facial expressions creates a lot of movement in this area. These fillers adapt with this movement to look beautiful and natural.
A patient can experience transformative results with our facial filler options.
The Facial Fillers Process.
What to Expect?
At Boho Chic Clinique, we take the consultation process very seriously as a crucial step with each client. We'll examine your skin and listen to your goals and concerns. After learning about your desired results, we'll determine if filler is the best treatment match for your needs.
Get Your Injections.
Your expert injector will administer the predetermined amount of filler into the area(s) of concern. We will ensure you feel comfortable with the treatment and understand what to expect throughout the entire process.
After your injector is done, they will assess the treated area to ensure proper placement of the filler. We’ll answer any questions questions you have and give you instructions on the best ways to maintain your results. Then, we welcome you to schedule any follow-up appointments if needed.
Before your appointment for Facial Fillers in Effingham, you should:
- Avoid all blood-thinning medications and supplements for at least a week before your appointment. This includes aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve, garlic supplements, Vitamin E, St. John’s Wort, and omega-3 or fish oil capsules. As always, if you are taking any of these medications under the direction of a doctor, speak to him or her before discontinuing use.
- Inform us if you have a history of cold sores or Perioral Herpes before your appointment.
- Stop using topical skin products that contain retinol, glycolic acid, alpha-hydroxy acid, or “anti-aging” products at least 2 days before (and after) your fillers are injected.
- Avoid alcohol in the 24 hours before your appointment.
Following your Facial Filler injections in Effingham, make sure you:
- Avoid touching or massaging the injection site(s) unless instructed by your specialist.
- Avoid strenuous activity for 24 hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or excessive heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid alcohol and excess salt to prevent swelling.
- If you have swelling, use a cool compress.
- Sleep face up and slightly elevated for a day or two.
- Wait a minimum of four weeks before having any other skin care or laser treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What makes RHA fillers unique?
Do fillers hurt?
Will I notice immediate results from getting fillers injected?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.