- Skin Rejuvenation/Tightening
- Skin Resurfacing/Texture
- Medical Facials
- Sun Damage & Discoloration
- Acne Treatment
- Acne Scarring
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hair Restoration
- Fat Loss & Muscle Building
- Pelvic Floor Strengthening
- Sexual Wellness
- IV Therapy — IV Treatment
- BohoBoost Medical Weight Loss Program
- Resurfacing & Tightening
- Pregnancy-Safe Options
- Before & Afters
ClearLift Laser in Effingham
CLEAR AWAY AGING SKIN
ClearLift provides treatment for age-related skin imperfections including wrinkles, fine lines, photo-damage, uneven skin tone and skin laxity. The treatment is safe and effective for even thin and delicate areas of the skin such as the face, neck and décolleté areas.
Alma ClearLift uses a specially designed fractional Q-Switched laser to achieve a deep mechanical effect, focusing the energy beneath the epidermis. This creates a controlled dermal wound while leaving the epidermis intact. The wound healing process stimulates growth of new collagen as well as contracture and tightening of the tissue.
The treatment is a ‘lunchtime procedure’ that is virtually painless with no downtime, no need for pre-treatment anesthetic and is safe for all skin types (I-VI).
What it Treats
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Skin Laxity/ Remodeling
Procedure time is 60 minutes.
Female or Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
There is no recovery time needed after treatment with ClearLift. However, it is important to protect the skin from the sun following treatment.
Why try the ClearLift Laser in Effingham?
The ClearLift Laser is often referred to as a “lunch time” treatment, meaning it is preformed in just one hour and no downtime!
Treats All Skin Types
Unlike other laser devices, the ClearLift Laser is safe to use on all skin types (I-VI)! This makes it a treatment option available to many patients!
The ClearLift Laser Process.
What to Expect?
At Boho Chic Clinique, consultations are where we get to know you and your skin goals. We’ll discuss your concerns and determine that the ClearLift Laser is the best treatment for your skin needs. We will also recommend a number of treatment sessions needed to achieve your desired results; this is usually 4 treatments. After confirming your treatment, we'll book your appointment at a day and time that works best with you. Since there is no downtime involved, many people come in during their lunch break. Our team will provide you with any instructions to note before you arrive for your treatment.
ClearLift Laser Treatment.
When you arrive, your provider will prep your skin for the ClearLift Laser treatment. The laser is not painful and feels like a mild warming sensation. You can expect to hear a “popping” noise during the treatment, but this is harmless! The treatment should take about 60 minutes, depending on the treatment area and concerns.
After we finish your treatment with the ClearLift Laser in Effingham, we'll go over any aftercare instructions. We always recommend you maintain a good skincare routine with regular use of sunscreen, cleanser, and moisturizer.
In the time leading up to your NeoSkin laser treatment with Boho Chic Clinique, we suggest:
- Avoid dermal filler injections for 1 month before the treatment.
- Avoid waxing, facials, hair removal (threading, electrolysis, etc.), extensive sun exposure, or any other laser treatments to the treatment area at least a week prior to your procedure.
- Stop using topical skin treatments (except for a gentle cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen) three days before the treatment.
- Discuss aspirin or other blood thinning medication you are taking during your consultation with your Boho Chic provider.
After your ClearLift Laser treatment, you do not need to schedule any downtime for recovery.
Important post-treatment care instructions:
- Daily use of an SPF is important to protect the sun from the sun post-treatment.
- Use of gentle skincare products may be beneficial following treatment, your Boho Chic provider will go over this following your treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What kind of laser is ClearLift?
Am I a candidate for the ClearLift Laser?
Can the ClearLift laser help with melasma?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.