- Skin Rejuvenation/Tightening
- Skin Resurfacing/Texture
- Medical Facials
- Sun Damage & Discoloration
- Acne Treatment
- Acne Scarring
- PRP for Hair Restoration
- Fat Loss & Muscle Building
- Pelvic Floor Strengthening
- Sexual Wellness
- IV Therapy — IV Treatment
- BohoBoost Medical Weight Loss Program
- Resurfacing & Tightening
- Rewards Program
NeoClear Laser in Effingham
Clearer Skin With No Downtime
Keeping blemishes at bay with at-home skin care, medications, and lifestyle changes is exhausting. If you feel like you’ve tried everything to fight acne and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, consider the power of laser. Our NeoClear by Aerolase® laser treatment targets bacteria and inflammation that creates acne, helping eliminate it at its source.
NeoClear laser in Effingham can help you clear acne though this non-invasive, no-downtime treatment. Learn how this acne treatment can help you achieve your skin goals.
What it Treats
Treats Any Part of the Body
Procedure time varies between 15 and 45 minutes.
Female or Male
Recovery & Downtime
There is no recovery time needed after treatment with NeoClear laser in Effingham.
Why try the NeoClear laser in Effingham?
Treats All Ages & Skin Types
NeoClear is suitable for all ages and skin types, no matter if you're dry, oily, or combination skin. It can also safely treat tanned skin.
Treats Many Areas
Many people experience acne elsewhere, like the chest and back along with facial acne. NeoClear can treat all of these areas and more. It can also work as a spot treatment or full face.
There's no need to interrupt you routine; NeoClear does not require any downtime for healing.
The NeoClear Laser Process.
What to Expect?
At Boho Chic Clinique, consultations are where we get to know you and your goals for professional treatment. We'll analyze your skin, discuss expectations, and determine that NeoClear is the best fit for you. We will also recommend a number of treatment sessions to achieve your desired results; this is usually between 4 to 6 treatments. After confirming your treatment, we'll book your appointment at a day and time that works best with your schedule. Since there is no downtime involved, many people come in during their work day.
NeoClear Laser Treatment.
Your provider will prep your skin as necessary before starting the treatment. The laser is not painful, and we'll make sure you're comfortable and relaxed throughout the process. Treatment time varies on the amount and size of the treatment area(s).
After we finish your treatment with NeoClear laser in Effingham, we'll go over any aftercare instructions. We always recommend you maintain a good skincare routine with regular use of sunscreen, cleanser, and moisturizer.
In the time leading up to your NeoClear laser treatment with Boho Chic Clinique, we suggest:
- Avoid dermal filler injections for 1-2 months before and after your procedure.
- Avoid waxing, facials, hair removal (threading, electrolysis, etc.), extensive sun exposure, or any other laser treatments to the treatment area at least a week prior to your procedure.
- Stop using topical skin treatments (except for a gentle cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen) three days before the treatment.
- Discuss aspirin or other blood thinning medication you are taking during your consultation with your laser specialist.
After your NeoClear treatment, you do not need to schedule any downtime for recovery.
Important post-treatment care instructions:
- Do not use any cleansing devices or brushes (i.e. Clarisonic) or exfoliating scrubs or other topical products for at least 10 days following your treatment.
- Avoid any UV exposure for 24 hours and use sunscreen.
- Do not bump, pick, scratch, or itch your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What kind of laser is NeoClear?
Am I a candidate?
When will I see results?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.